Working from your Designers/ Engineers drawings we can provide tender documents which will generally be broken down into a series of work or trade packages suitable for issue to the main contractor or sub-contractors.
This makes the tender easier to price for the contractor (sub Contractor) and easier for the client to compare submitted bids, knowing that all tenderers are pricing on a "like for like" basis.
Tender Documentation that we can prepare may include:
- A letter of invitation to tender.
- The form of tender.
- Preliminaries: including pre-construction information and site waste management plan.
- The form of contract, contract conditions and amendments.
- A tender pricing document (or contract sum analysis on design and build projects).
- A drawing schedule.
- Design drawings. (provided by your Designer / Engineer)
- Builders Quantities / Bills of Quantities Specifications.
- Advising on returned tenders